Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by.

I decided to create a place to vent and to share what I hear and see about Jim Doyle and how wrong he is for Wisconsin. I'll be up front and say that this blog will be entirely about retiring Jim Doyle and electing Scott Walker as our next Governor. (Sorry Mr. Neumann, but you should stay in the home building business or run against Feingold. We already have a great candidate.)

I'm honestly not much of a writer, nor do I have a great deal of time to spend here. I don't want to hear about and I’m not going to apologize for grammatical or spelling errors of mine or anyone else that comments. I want to share ideas and hear others thoughts. Sharing thoughts shouldn't require a Masters degree just to please the grammar police.


So, feel free to stop by when you have a chance. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment